7 Reason To Choose 1Dollar-WebHosting.com
1) We have three physically separate locations around the world where we keep your web site backups.
2) All our techs are Engineers with Masters degrees in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering. The average 1Dollar-WebHosting.com employee has more than ten years of industry experience in high-end tech companies.
3) Our main focus is good service. We don't want to be aggressive. We don't want to grow exponentially and lose our focus on good support. We prefer to gain new business steadily through referrals from our satisfied customers.
4) We have been involved in the industry since 2005 and started 1Dollar-WebHosting.com in 2006.
5) We are not going to be sold or forced out of business. You will find us here as long as internet permits.
6) Money Back Guarantee - We offer 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your hosting experience (very unlikely) or just choose to close your account anytime during the first 30 days, we will be happy to refund your entire web hosting payment. That just shows how confident we are that we can provide you the best service and support for your money! Join us today 100% risk free!
7) You get 24/7 support with fully featured hosting and an impressive 99.9% uptime average.
Web Hosting Plans and Services
offers a wide selection of low cost web hosting plans for
every budget ,plans starting as low as $0.50/mo , Domain registration
starting from 9.95$ /Year.
We strive to provide the most reliable network by utilizing
the best equipment. Our enterprise class servers are housed
in the NAC, AtlantaNAP, and BlueSquare datacenters with fully
redundant multiple tier one internet backbone providers.
Our high performance web hosting servers are located in the
state-of-the-art FortressITX datacenter, in Clifton, New Jersey
(just a few miles away from New York City). The facility is
a huge 55,000 sq foot in size but only has 7,500 sq feet in
current use offering us huge growth potential.
servers run dual CPU's with multiple gigs of ram and raid
protected SATA drives. We exclusively use the Linux CentOS
operating system since it provides a reliable and robust platform
for web hosting environments.
We are also connected to Qwest® Communication's OC12
line which provides us with redundancy and increased routes
to Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Force Filtered Cooling
All the drives, motherboards, and power supplies in our NOC
are in cases with a positive pressure filtered-air environment.
Two large fans pull filtered air into the protective case,
and the components within are cooled by fans which circulate
this purified air. The constant introduction of clean air
into the case creates a positive pressure environment ensuring
that dust and particles remain out.
Redundant Hot Swap Power Supplies
server has dual-redundant hot swap power supplies. If one
of these power supplies were to fail, the server would not
go down because each power supply is capable of running the
server by itself, indefinitely. Meanwhile, alarms would alert
our technicians to the problem; they would restore redundancy
with one of our spares and then service the failed supply
unit. During all this, sites on our network
The facility features:
Liebert 20 ton HVAC units
Pre-action dry fire supression system with other 500 detectors
500KVa Liebert UPS units with 90 batteries each
1MW Caterpillar diesel generator with 6000 gallons extra fuel
Security tag entry/entrance system
Raised flooring for better cooling performance
The network runs on its own dark fiber ring connecting its
two redundant pops in 111th NYC and 165 Halsey (Equinix) NJ.
Each fiber leg is capable of handling the entire networks
traffic in case of a failure. Each leg can upgraded to provide
transport capacities up to 320Gbps totaling 640Gbps of available
transport capacity. The core consists of Dual Cisco 6509 SUP720
Routers, fully meshed to multiple aggregation switches for
maximum uptime. The multi-homed network is fueled by premium
tier 1 carriers Above.net, NLayer (GlobalCrossing), Level3